Trax digitizes the physical world of retail and by that bridges the online and offline experience at the store. as world leader in computer vision solutions for retail our customers are large retailers and brands worldwide.
we are looking for Ruby Developers to work in our Tel Aviv office on our crowd sourced data collection platform and help take us to planetary scale.
We are tackling issues of how to recruit and manage on demand workforces globally.
- Responsibility for our crowd management services, data collection services and API's.
- work on scalability, payment systems, database design and contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
- Responsibility from architecture through implementation.
- 4+ years of experience as a software developer
- Demonstrated proficiency with either Elixir or Ruby
- Demonstrated proficiency with AWS
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL
- Advantage for working with: Phoenix, PostgresQL, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, Open source contributions
- B.Sc. Degree in Software Engineering/ B.A in computer science or equivalent advantage