Trax is looking for a senior Python Developer to join its thriving engines team.
As part of this team, you'll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and participate in the design and development of various core components of a large scale distributed product.
- In charge of development and maintenance of data processing engine
- Design and Improve of new functionalities and services
- Provide Data engineering capabilities and frameworks to other company teams
- 3+ years of experience in Software development, with proven experience in high scale micro-service development, technical design and feature testing.
- Excellent ability to learn software, frameworks, and APIs
- Experience in Python
- Experience in working with databases (SQL and NOSQL)
- Experience in working in cloud environment (ideally AWS/GCP) - Advantage
- Experience with Big Data ecosystems (such as Spark) - Advantage
- Experience in NodeJS - Advantage.
- B.Sc. in computer Science / equivalent (master’s in computer science is a plus)