Trax Retail is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer help us build a new platform within the company. You’ll work on both our internal tools and the core APIs for this new platform. Ideal candidates will come with plenty of motivation and a passion for learning, building quality software, have excellent communication skills, and a desire to bring innovation and new thinking to the retail industry. Someone who has empathy for users, low ego, and can see projects through to completion.
Some of what you’ll do on our team:
- Help design and build the GraphQL API powering our new mobile app and our internal tools
- Build a top-notch tool for our operations and support teams to drive the business
- Work with the product team to iterate on new features
- Receive mentorship to help you grow as an engineer and in your career
- Write and test high quality software
- Be empowered to participate in the whole product development cycle
- Collaborate with multiple teams to release frequently
- One year of experience designing, building and implementing web applications
- Strong graduates of coding schools are encouraged to apply!
- Experience in a server side language like Ruby, Python, or Elixir
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Enthusiastic about collaborative problem solving
- Eagerness to solve challenging problems
- Bonus if you have previous retail experience