We are looking for a junior devops engineer to join our cloud infrastructure team. As part of the team, you will take full ownership of our rapidly growing, multi-cloud, microservices based platform supporting our cutting-edge image recognition technology.
- Develop, deploy, maintain, scale and monitor our multi-cloud production environment utilizing many different AWS / GCP services.
- Design, deploy and maintain our configuration management and orchestration infrastructure.
- Work closely with developers across the company to design and deliver new features, applications and services.
- Automate everything. – Develop tools and processes to reduce the operational toil on the infrastructure team.
- Enhance the production environment security, availability, reliability and cost optimization.
- Demonstrable proficiency in at least one programming language (Preferably Python). – must.
- In-depth understanding of Linux system internals, containers, cloud environments and networking.
- Experience with development and CI/CD tools and methodologies. (Git, Jenkins).
- Organized, methodical and service oriented.
- Very strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience from a SaaS company or a technological unit – a plus.