The HW Program Manager creates, maintains, and monitors development and execution standard processes and project management methodologies to enable smooth, quality deliveries.
The Program Manager serves as the professional matrix leader of stakeholders across the R&D, H&W providers, vendors, supply chain, and stakeholders working across all teams to ensure that deadlines are met, and the project meets quality standards.
• Create, implement, and maintain standard project management methodologies and processes.
• Create solutions to enable effective monitoring of all activities.
• Monitor and control quality deliveries and adherence to set processes.
• Ensure effective internal/external communication across functions interfaces.
• Coordinate and oversee handover processes and smooth interface activities.
• Monitor and maintain budget
• Create and control the supply chain process, forecast and demand.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management/ Program Management/ PMO.
• Experience in supply chain process
• Experience in HW development
• Hands-on knowledge of the software development life-cycle using structured approaches such as Agile etc - Advantage
• Knowledge of the retail industry – Advantage.
• Fluent in English – Must.
• PMP/ PRINCE2 certification – Advantage.