Trax is looking for a Python Developer to join its an innovative team developing our next generation retailers solution.
- Design, develop and deploy complex data pipelines, moving and manipulating Trax's data.
- Develop and optimize engine performance and develop new capabilities.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- 2-5 years professional experience in software development.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby.
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and OOP.
- Experience in working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with data analysis methods and concepts
- Nice to have (advantages):
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (ideally AWS/GCP)
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with pandas, numpy.
BA/B.Sc (or higher) degree in Computer Science \ equivalent or experience from lead army technological units.