Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for a IoT Engineer, to join our fast-evolving organization.
As an IoT Engineer, you will be responsible for continuously improving our IoT devices, frameworks, testing, and QA. You will work with a dynamic IoT, software development, Computer vision teams.
You should be familiar with IoT technologies, Testing practices, Hardware, communication. Familiarity with computer vision and optics is a plus
- Generate test plans for improving manufacturing yield
- Own the IoT System integration lab
- Create test procedures and best practices
- Debugging and troubleshooting of complex IoT Systems (e.g. low power sensors, networks, and optical systems)
- Document and analyze data generated during testing/simulation and from reports, actual results
- be part of a team that Introduces new sensors to be part of the Trax data collection solutions.
- Firm understanding IoT architecture and principles
- Firm understanding of low power constraints and design trade offs
- Experience of prototyping boards (e.g. Arduino or raspberry) is desired
- Hands-on Hardware design experience is desired
- Experience or firm understanding of optical systems and sensors is desired
- Great communication skills and excellent English
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience