Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for Networks Engineer, to join our fast-evolving IoT organization.As a network and infrastructure expert, you will work with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company to design and plan complex network implementations and delivery, you will inject requirements to the IoT product management.
Your work will require extensive knowledge of IP networks (local and wide), knowledge in IoT low power networks good communication skills and creative thinking.
- Provide design guidelines for delivery of complexed IP and non IP networks
- Face the customer IT organization to set the expectation and collect the customer guidelines
- Act as the highest level of support for network-related issues
- Provide networking guidelines to the relevant product management
- Validate and certify IT/Network components
- At least 3 years of experience in planning and maintaining complex networks
- Advanced networking knowledge – Routing, Switching, VLAN, VPNs, WAN
- Solid understanding of operation systems ( Linux, Windows)
- Solid understanding in virtualization platform and micro services.
- Networking certification from a known organization is highly desirable
- Good technical orientation
- Experience and knowledge of Low Power WAN / PAN technologies -Advantage
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience