Trax is looking for an experienced Data Platform Engineer (DBA) to join its team. This person will manage Trax data platform to support our production and development environments running on AWS & GCP.
The job includes working on all aspects of our data platform - designing of Trax core's data architecture, maintain and build tools to support our data infrastructure and structures, provide performance improvements and code review to developers.
- Manage Customers and R&D Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis) running on Linux platform on AWS (Amazon) and GCP (Google) clouds.
- Design and implement the data platform architecture of Trax micro-services and applications.
- Performance Improvement and Support in new SQL code for development teams and ETL processes.
- Define and maintain Trax DB Schemas.
- Create utilities that enrich our day to day database management operations.
- Work closely with all R&D Development, Product and infrastructure teams.
- At least 2 years DBA experience on Linux platform - A must.
- Experience writing SQL code and tuning - A must.
- Proficient in at least one of the scripting language (Shell/Perl/Python) - A must.
- Experience with MongoDB (or other NoSQL database)/ Spark – A must.
- Experience working with MySQL/ PostgreSQL – An advantage.
- Experience with managing DWH/ Data lake - An advantage.
- B.Sc. Degree in Software Engineering/ B.A in computer science - A advantage.