Trax is looking for an Infrastructure Group Leader to lead its Infrastructure teams. This person is responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality infrastructure for all internal and external customers. As group leader, this person is also responsible to develop, guide and nurture the team leaders and group members.
- Managing R&D multi-discipline development group: Cloud infrastructure (AWS & GCP), Back-end & Front-end infrastructure, DBA, and system health
- Work closely with architects, application development and algorithm development teams to implement state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Be responsible for the company level infrastructure
- Be a senior contributor to the architecture of the company's solutions and technical leadership of the R&D department
- Proven experience managing a group of several R&D teams
- Highly motivated, and a people's person!
- Strong understanding of system architecture, analytic and problem solving skills
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure, databases, and SaaS solutions – Advantag
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering (M.Sc. is a plus)