We are looking for an iOS developer who owns a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation retail experiences using Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence The innovation team responsibility is to dream, innovate, and execute on projects that have strategic impact on the company.
- Collaborate with a global team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications
- Work closely with various stakeholders like UI designers, cross-functional teams and product management teams and strive to deliver excellent quality product
- Perform detailed analysis and technical designs and be an active participant in design reviews.
- Code, test, integrate, and release software adhering to technical and quality standards
- 4+ plus years’ experience in developing iOS apps using Swift
- Excellent knowledge with common design patterns (MVVM, MVC)
- Familiarity with offline RESTful APIs to connect iOS application to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Experience with Augmented Reality- Advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent technical degre