Trax is looking for a talented full-stack web developer to further strengthen its R&D team.
Are you someone who is not afraid of diving deep into the code? Do you have excellent debugging skills and easily understand complex business logic?Then join us and work on our ever-developing web platform, which is built upon Node.JS, NestJS, Angular, Webpack, and more.
- Full stack development of web applications
- Development, delivery, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers
- Designing, building, and shipping micro-services/micro front-end to a cloud environment
- Taking responsibility as a member of a self-contained, independent, fast-pace team
- At least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a full-stack developer or experience in a complex technical setting with extension to both frontend and backend technology stack
- Profound knowledge of Node.JS
- Experience in any client-side frameworks - ideally in Angular
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL/ NoSQL/ MySQL/ MongoDB
- Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science - advantage