We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong IT automation background to join our DevOps team and help us to take our cloud game to the next level. As part of the team, you will develop tools and applications to manage our rapidly growing, multi-cloud, microservices based platform and support our cutting-edge AI and computer vision technology.
- Design and develop Infrastructure-As-Code solutions to streamline the management of our multi-cloud production environment utilizing a wide range of AWS / GCP services.
- Focus on full automation of manual tasks – research and evaluate emerging and existing technologies and develop tools and processes to reduce the operational toil on the infrastructure team.
- Implement SRE principles to enhance security, availability, reliability and cost optimization across the organization.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development with focus on back-end platforms, DevOps automation and tools or full application management lifecycle.
- Full proficiency in at least one programming language (Preferably – Python)
- A deep understanding of public cloud platforms and ecosystems
- Experience with cloud infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Spinnaker, Helm or Ansible.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience developing custom monitoring solutions utilizing technologies such as Prometheus, Graphite and InfluxDB.
- Experience building beautiful and efficient CI/CD pipelines utilizing IaaC and GitOps principles. Strong familiarity with Jenkins – a plus.
- Experience with different data platforms and technologies (MySQL, BigQuery, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Very strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.