Trax – the world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for a Customer Success Manger to join our Retail Products team. Trax is developing a WW IoT devices network for monitoring what happens inside of hundreds of thousands of retail store. This is a ground floor role that will focus on ensuring our early pilot customers successfully transitioned to scaled rollouts.
As a key part of the Retail Product development team the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for ensuring adoption of Trax’s solution at the retailer, training customer personnel and evangelizing the opportunity our solution creates. You will do this by sharing best practices, developing unique insights form customer data and developing the relationships within the customer to ensure Trax’s voice is heard.
This means working with customers from store associates to C-level management as well as our internal team of HW engineers, software teams, and operations personnel throughout the world
This is an exciting opportunity to define the future of retail.
· Primary owner of customer satisfaction
· Primary owner of solution evangelism and education within the customer
· Identify and communicate client needs, manage their expectations
· Analyze pilot results and produce insights that evangelize product
· Share best practices across customers
· Create opportunities for bus expansion
· 2-3 years experience in an analytical merchandising, retail operations or retail analyst role.
· Excellent client service skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple teams.
· Analytical, organizational and planning skills.
· Deep knowledge of the retail information space.
· Experience presenting complex analysis to clients
· Excel and PPT wizard
· Extensive travel (up to 50%) to international destinations – Europe, US, Asia