Trax is looking for an outstanding Data Analyst to join its core R&D activity. This person will join forces with our BI and data science teams and work on Trax’ newest product suite.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, highly-motivated, analytics professional. They will be familiar with state-of-the-art technologies and capable of learning our business in detail. He or she will work in a dynamic environment undergoing rapid growth and be responsible of generating insights to our largest customers and our internal R&D / Product team.
· Produce on-demand and ad-hoc reports and identify business driving insights based on changing or limited requirements
· Analyze, clean and maintain data from internal databases
· Automate analytic processes and build tools to ensure data integrity
· Work closely with cross organizational development and solution teams.
· Effectively communicate and draft reports and presentations to stakeholders and customers
- Strong analytic skills, expert in driving value from data
- Good familiarity with Python for Data Analytics
- Good familiarity with visualization tools (Plot.ly, Tableau, Sisense or other related tools)
- Strong SQL skills
- Demonstrated ability in applying statistical analysis on business problems
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst (hands on)
- Fluency in Pandas and PySpark – an advantage
- Knowledge of the retail industry – an advantage
- Familiarity with mySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL - an advantage
- Experience in working on a cloud environment - an advantage
· B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science / Industrial Eng. or equivalent