Trax, a global provider of computer vision and analytics solutions is looking for an amazing Web Team Leader to lead its cutting technology infrastructure group. Join the decision makers and be a focal point for methodologies, framework, architecture, design and roadmap.
Come work with professionals like yourself, an awesome group of talented people who are passionate about new technologies, new ideas and new ways of thinking.
Our ever-developing web platform is built upon very clean APIs, React, Node, Angular, GraphQL, K8s, Web Components, Jenkins and more.
- Managing a team of talented backend and frontend web developers, including growth, employee development and interfaces to the organization. Design, build, and ship web infrastructure applications, components and micro-services in a cloud environment.
- 2+ years managing a software development team
- Hands on web development experience, preferably web infrastructure and modern JS frameworks (Node, Angular, React…)
- Experience with databases such as SQL/ NoSQL/ MySQL/ MongoDB
- Cloud and micro-services experience – Advantage
- Experience with deployment practices (CI/CD, AB testing, Canary) – Advantage
- Experience with designing UI components library - Advantage