We are looking for a devops engineer / SRE to join our cloud infrastructure team. As part of the team, you will take full ownership of our rapidly growing, multi-cloud, microservices based platform supporting our cutting-edge image recognition technology.
- Develop, deploy, maintain, scale and monitor our multi-cloud production environment utilizing many different AWS / GCP services.
- Design, deploy and maintain our configuration management and orchestration infrastructure.
- Work closely with developers across the company to design and deliver new features, applications and services.
- Automate everything. – Develop tools and processes to reduce the operational toil on the infrastructure team.
- Enhance the production environment security, availability, reliability and cost optimization.
- Full proficiency in at least one programming language (Preferably Python).
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- In-depth understanding of Linux system internals, cloud environments and networking.
- Experience building beautiful and efficient CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of configuration management and provisioning and tools (Saltstack a plus).
- Experience with different database technologies (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB).
- Experience with customizable monitoring solutions (Grafana, Graphite, Datadog, Prometheus).
- Very strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- AWS Certification – a big plus