Trax is looking for an excellent QA Automation Engineer to join its team!
- analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect Applications
- define mandatory automation tests to increase quality.
- build automation tests for web Application and Backend services
- Take part in automation design, architecture, specifications, and code reviews by implementing a variety of automation testing methodology.
- Take part of Trax efforts to create a full E2E integration Tests.
- At least 3 years of expertise in the manual testing and automation, writing complex system tests
- Knowledge in building automation infrastructure
- Experience in creating test reports, test monitoring & automation coverage
- Experience writing SQL queries (MySQL advantage)
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience writing shell scripts
- Experience working with Cloud Environment – Advantage