trax is looking for a System Reliability Engineer to be part of our growing team at TLV.
Come work with an awesome group of professionals people who are passionate about technology.
• Develop and implement tools and reports that contribute to monitoring and improving the system’s health and stability.
• Be able to conduct independently deep analysis for complex bugs through debugging, deep analysis of logs and monitoring tools. .
• Provide workarounds
• Write troubleshooting procedures and act as a source of knowledge.
• Technical expert working with both R&D dev teams and T3 Support/Noc.
• At least 3 years in similar position – Experienced developer / infrastructure engineer / Technical support.
• Proficient in Python/ Node. Js
• 2+ years' experience with Linux operating system.
• Experience writing SQL/NoSQL code.
• Experience with distributed system – advantage.
• Experience with AWS/GCP cloud platforms – advantage.
• BSc/BA in computer science/Engineering or other relevant degree