Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
Role: Data Analyst, APAC
Reporting into the Head of Customer Success Manager & Sales Engineering, APAC, the Data Analyst will be responsible for driving and supporting business engagement data needs ranging from insights driven data mining, development of presentation and data models for KPI trending for POC / pilots and ensuring that Trax can meet the customer needs to utilize the data.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to
· Interpret data, analyze results using descriptive techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Implement data analytics and other strategies that optimize data management efficiency and
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, SQL mandatory
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Work with Sales team to locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Data visualization and data storytelling experiences are good to have
Skills and Requirements
· Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst with around 3-5 years of experience.
· Technical expertise regarding data queries (i.e. joins), data mining and segmentation techniques
· Knowledge of statistics and experience for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· Independent and self-driven
· Effective communication and written skills
· Good PowerPoint presentation and ability to create presentations for internal and external use
· Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Economics