We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener. A true Sales Hunter, with a strong interest in a career in sales! You need to be highly self-motivated, with a thick skin.
Salary range is 150-200K, depending on experience, but uncapped.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads. Use HubSpot or Salesloft.com to do automated outreach.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Do product demos online to the prospect.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Pull pricing together and writing proposals and SOWs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or a science field.
- 2 to 5 years experience in doing outbound callings and sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask, and highly organized.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.