Trax is looking for a Data Engineer to further develop and maintain existing data flows and architecture of reporting.
- Maintain and further develop reporting data architecture in Google environment.
- Maintain legacy architecture in Amazon environment.
- Maintain and deploy ETL scripts in python.
- Monitor health of data flow and databases.
- Understand and translate new business requirements into data representation.
- Find and fix data quality issues in data flow.
- Fix bugs in data flow and issues in data quality reported by internal stakeholders.
- Work independently and give improvement recommendations in data flow and architecture.
- Work together with BI analysts in data preparation for reporting
- Amazon relevant tools (Redshift, Glue, S3)
- Google tools (Storage, Data Flow, BigQuery)
+ Experience with NoSQL and Data warehouse