Trax is looking for a Senior Web Product Manager to join our growing team!
The Web product Manager is responsible for the entire product life cycle, including collecting and analyzing customer requirements and market needs, defining functional specifications, tracking development and QA processes and finalizing product delivery. This position is an opportunity for you to get on board with a fast-growing business, working closely with web and algorithmic and help shape both our technology and our business offering.
- Be the representative of the core technology to the business and the business products needs to the technology group. by holding high understanding in both worlds.
- Work directly with web and algorithmic teams to build exceptional products
- Owning the product day to day management and initiating the product road map, articulating the features that feed the roadmap
- Ensuring success criteria are measured and results are socialized to key stakeholders
- At least 3 years’ experience in Product Management
- Experienced working with web teams, UX and UI
- Experience collaborating with and influencing leaders and cross-functional stakeholders through relationships, experience, and data.
- Experience managing large-scale projects, with competing resources and priorities.