Trax is looking for a Product leader to join our growing team!
The product manager is responsible for the entire product life cycle, including collecting and analyzing customer requirements and market needs, defining functional specifications, tracking development and QA processes and finalizing product delivery.
This position is an opportunity for you to get on board with a fast-growing business, working closely with senior executives and help shape both our technology and our business offering.
- Be the representative of the core technology to the business and the business products needs to the technology group. by holding high understanding in both worlds.
- Work directly with algorithmic teams to build exceptional products
- Owning the product vision and initiating the product road map, articulating the features that feed the roadmap
- Ensuring success criteria are measured and results are socialized to key stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ experience in Product Management
- Experience collaborating with and influencing leaders and cross-functional stakeholders through relationships, experience, and data.
- Experience managing large-scale projects, with competing resources and priorities.
- Demonstrate high levels of creativity
- Ability to manage innovative products integrating hardware, software, and multi-cloud platforms.