Trax – the world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for a Product Manager to join our Retail Products team. This role will focus on the deployment and maintenance tools for an IOT system composed of millions of devices in tens of thousands locations.
Trax is developing WW IoT devices network for monitoring what happens inside of hundreds of thousands of retail stores.
As a key part of the Retail Product development team the Product Manager, will lead the development of our IOT system, deployment methods and tools, operational monitoring and infrastructure tools.
This means working with customers, HW engineers, software teams, and operations personnel throughout the world
You will also learn about retail operations and data systems and use that knowledge to create new products that disrupt the current traditional retail environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop the IOT systems that will drive the future of retail.
- Translate user and business needs into products, services and tools.
- Define the product scope, release phases and planning the roadmap
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for the developers.
- Working closely with R&D, UX/UI, and Operations teams as well as IOT manufacturers and vendors.
- Communicate and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B product management (from concept to launch)
- Experience with hardware and/ or IOT products.
- IOT and monitoring applications experience
- Field HW deployment and service experience
- Vendor selection experience
- Strong knowledge of modern product management trends and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent English
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent