Trax is building a new self-serve BI Tool to will allow our customers to analyze Trax data and build their own unique dashboards.
We are looking for a talented BI Specialist to join the product team and lead the BI solution implementation with our design partners and customers. The BI Implementation Manager will act as a focal point of contact all technical aspects for our BI activity and provide valuable feedback from the field to the product and engineering teams, thus contribute and shape the future version of the product and its onboarding processes.
Once the BI Tool will be fully productized, the BI specialist will become an integral part of Trax Professional Services team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of scalable and insightful dashboards for Trax self-serve BI solution with Trax customers and design partners.
- Conduct training workshops for customers.
- Act as a focal point of all business and technical aspects for Trax BI customers, including recurrent status meeting, on-going issue tracking etc.
- Work with various inbound and outbound stakeholders to understand business priorities and translate requirements into data model and dashboards.
- Proactively identify gaps in functionality and data model and collaborate with engineering to close them.
- Take a leading role in the adoption process of the product in Trax.
- 2+ years of relevant experience. Preferable working for SaaS companies
- Strong customer facing capabilities, excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills, ability to independently prepare and run face to face customer workshops.
- Experience with BI platforms, such as: Sisense, Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Eager to learn with effective self-learning skills.
- Fluent English - Must.