Who are Trax?
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
What you’ll be doing?
Trax – the world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager leader to join our Retail Products team. This role will focus on the development of new products and services that leverage our platform and the capabilities of the world’s leading providers of SW and HW to retailers.
As Director Product Management Strategic Alliances, you will develop and execute global partnerships strategies that enables Trax to meet its product goals. You will work closely with product leaders and cross-functional teams within Trax and at the Partner to develop solutions as well as go-to market strategy for scaling new offerings. You will build and manage product relationships with Trax’s strategic partners and operate as part of a great team. You will support Strategic Alliances in identifying partners who can drive retailer and Trax success. Key to your success will be the ability to identify new value propositions for Trax and the partners as well as to develop and launch the required solution.
To be considered you must have been in a product management role at a retailer or a technology supplier to the retail industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop the IOT systems and retail ecosystems that will drive the future of retail.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage product-enabling partnerships with industry leaders
- Work closely with Strategic Alliances to identify and nurture high value partners
- Partner closely with Product and other cross-functional teams to manage product partnerships from concept to launch to ongoing partner management.
- Play a role in internal and external communication of goals and achievements, and influence product roadmap by providing market / industry insights.
- Deeply understand customers, technology and competition and synthesize into partner product strategy.
- Working with product and engineering team to develop the long-term technical architecture to support key partners
- Communicate and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
Who we’re looking for?
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of modern product management trends and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent English
- 5+ years’ experience in the retail or CPG industry as a technology supplier
- MBA and/or technical background.
- Analytical and reasoning skills to structure partnerships models and handle technical, contractual and financial issues.
What Trax can offer you?
- Great atmosphere with a team who really believes in team work!
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits – Health care, bonus scheme, travel compensation
- Quarterly Award’s scheme
- Flexible working
- Goal setting and career opportunities
- Being part of a growing company, who listen to your ideas and want your help to improve and develop our company
- Great office space in Paddington, close to transport links (and good places to eat!!)
- Team activities – Dinners, Christmas and summer parties, etc.
- We support charity and have just completed a 12 mile team walk through London for Children with Cancer