Trax – the world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for a Partners and Alliances Product Manager to join our Retail Products team. This role will focus on the development of new products and services that leverage our platform and the capabilities of the worlds leading providers of sw and hw to retailers.
As Partners and Alliances Product Manager you will develop and execute global partnerships strategies that enables Trax to meet its product goals. You will work closely with product leaders and cross-functional teams within Trax and at the Partner to develop solutions as well as go-to market strategy for scaling new offerings. You will build and manage product relationships with Trax’s strategic partners and operate as part of a great team. You will support Strategic Alliances in identifying partners who can drive retailer and Trax success. Key to your success will be the ability to identify new value propositions for Trax and the partners as well as to develop and launch the required solution.
- Manage product-enabling partnerships with industry leaders
- Work closely with strategic alliances to identify and nurture high value partners
- Partner closely with product and other cross-functional teams to manage product partnerships from concept to launch to ongoing partner management.
- Play a role in internal and external communication of goals and achievements, and influence product roadmap by providing market / industry insights.
- Deeply understand customers, technology and competition and synthesize into partner product strategy.
- Working with product and engineering team to develop the long-term technical architecture to support key partners
- Communicate and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
- 10+ years of hands on product or combined partner and product management experience with strong knowledge of modern product management trends and practices.
- 2+ years of product marketing and or partner marketing.
- 5+ yrs experience in the retail or CPG industry as a technology supplier.
- Analytical and reasoning skills to structure partnerships models and handle technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Track record as a strategic player at a another large global technology company in business development, partnerships, product management, general management, or sales.
- MBA or equivalent degree - advantage