Reporting into the Technical Lead, Professional Services, APAC, the Python Developer will be responsible for client requirements understanding, working with the Sales engineering / Operations for development needs and implementing business needs.
· Design, write & implement and maintain efficient software code to generate customer specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics based on vanilla blocks according to the business need.
· Responsible for regional configurations tasks, reporting and KPI metrics customization.
· Work closely with Product, Project, R&D and Engineering teams to delivery high quality and production ready software code while meeting the deadlines.
· Maintain and upgrade existing applications.
· Other ad-hoc assignment(s)
· 3+ years experience in Object-Oriented software development with mandatory hands-on experience in Python, MySQL and JSON RESTFUL API services.
· Clear understanding of Unicode, Python threading and multi process architecture.
· Pandas – Data cleaning and exploration: Indexing, Data Structures, Grouping, Merging, Joining, Pivots, Reshaping Data
· Familiar with Structured Query Language (SQL), able to write all kind of joins, understand the database schemas and data-modelling concepts.
· Strong debugging and application testing skills.
· Active team player who demonstrates the importance of team work, understand & appreciate the value of working in partnership with other teams to accomplish the company’s goals.
· Effective verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
· Knowledge in Retail and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) domain will be an advantage.
· Degree in IT / Programming or relevant
· Master’s degree in Software / Data modelling Architecture will be an advantage