Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 fastest growing companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. The Trax platform enables tight execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices throughout APAC, Europe, Middle East, North America, and South America. The company is proud to serve global brands like Coca-Cola, ABInBev, Heineken, Nestle, and Henkel.
Please visit www.traxretail.com for more information.
The principal responsibilities of the Account Manager are to work in tandem with their internal counterparts to secure renewal contracts, work closely with Operations to ensure Trax meets customer and contractual expectations, establish relationships both broadly and deeply within their assigned accounts, and identify future growth opportunities. In addition, the Account Manager is expected to be the lead point of contact with their accounts and oversee internal and external processes post sale.
· Manage client relationships from project level team to C Level Executive
· Possess operational acumen to the extent of having comprehensive awereness of all aspects of the customer’s deployment and on going support and maintenance
· Serve as the customer advocate to internal teams (R&D, Sales, Operations, Support, & Finance)
· Commercial resonsibility for all commercial components of existing engagments including contract retention, renewal, revenue forecast and attainment as well as risk mitigation
· Continually ensure that the Trax solution is aligned to the customer’s current business focus and needs
· Drive customer user adoption and change management
· Identify and close new revenue opportunities within Customer base
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders through high-touch, consultative communication and take a sales-driven approach to client management
· 3-5 years of experience in an Account Management role in a SaaS software company
· Knowledge of the Consumer Package Goods (CPG) Industry
· Experience working in the CPG industry a plus
· Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines while multi-tasking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proactive self-starter willing to learn and grow with an ever-changing business
· Ability to assist with time-sensitive requests or issue escalations with all levels of internal and external management as need
· Proficient in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel