Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 fastest growing companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. The Trax platform enables tight execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices throughout APAC, EMEA, North America, and South America. The company is proud to serve global brands like Coca-Cola, ABInBev, Heineken, Nestle, and Henkel.
The Data Specialist position will be based in Moscow and will be instrumental in supporting the EMEA Professional Services team with data needs; lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and requirements
- 2+ years of experience within a data driven role
- Knowledge in relational DB and SQL – strong advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Also able to work well within a team
- Experience working with information systems
- Solid written & verbal communication skills (in English and Russian). Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- Knowledge of the Retail/CPG/FMCG industry in EMEA – advantageous
- Degree in Computer Science , information systems, indastrial engineer or Economics