Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our fast-evolving product team and take an active part in building our next generation offering.
As an IoT Product Manager, you will work with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company and will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle, including collecting and analyzing requirements, understanding the data that we need to generate and how, defining functional specifications and tracking development and QA processes.
Your work will require you to hold a broad view of our entire program, and to help us develop solutions that will give value to our clients and will help us to promote our product according to our strategy.
- Understand our complex ecosystem and know how to translate user and business needs into products that support and improve it.
- Define the scope of the product for both Hardware and software, its release phases, and be part of the team planning the roadmap
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for the developers. Be able to build a new product from scratch.
- Work closely with the development team – define tasks and priorities and accompany the development process
- Communicate and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
- At least 3 years of experience in product management
- At least 3 years of experience in delivering complex systems which includes HW, SW and AI
- Experience developing products from concept to launch.
- Experience with Edge computing
- Experience working on embedded, ultra low power sensors -Advantage
- Experience with NPI, Supply chain processes – Highly desired
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer sciences or equivalent