This customer onsite role in downtown Atlanta is responsible for analyzing data and creating reports that are customer ready; helping identify recognition and reporting opportunities; supporting the process of creating, managing and standardizing processes to align to the customer’s needs; identifying gaps and offering solutions, providing short term and long term resolutions; communicating with internal and external stakeholders effectively (including customer’s partner affiliations); and prioritizing work between competing demands.
Also to provide onsite analytics support to the Trax Customer Account Team. Day to day responsible for providing detailed analytics of customer’s Trax data stemming from ad hoc request from both customer and account team, to support services teams, identify areas of opportunity for ensuring data cleanliness and alignment with third party and Trax data.
1. Analytics: Perform a variety of analyses using Trax and third-party data, as assigned.
a. Ability to analyze customer requirements and turn them into actionable deliverables leveraging Excel, Sisense BI Analytics or Tableau.
b. Work closely with Account Manager to find additional insights into customer’s trax data, create deliverable content, and present to customer when required.
2. Proactively work with project team to identify quality issues with data and provide direction to services teams for resolution.
3. On-site Liaison: Work closely with customer and other third party data stakeholders on-site to analyze data
4. Data Inquiries: Investigate data inquiries from customer, update key stakeholders on status regularly and provide findings to customer & Account Manager.
5. Process and Procedure: Support Trax teams (Account Management and Operations) to standardize processes to support Customer’s needs, incorporating other third-party vendors, as required. Adjust, as needed, to ensure a smooth operational flow.
6. Communication: Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders (including third-party vendors) via excellent communication marked by clear, concise oral and written language. Document discussions and share with stakeholders.
7. Prioritization: Identify and plan workload to support highest priority items first. Ensure transparency in approach with both internal and external stakeholders. Raise any concerns to Account Manager.
- · 3-5 years of experience in customer facing role as business analyst/data specialist in software delivery projects; SaaS is an advantage
- Strong excel proficiency required
- Proficient in relational databases and Sequel (SQL) programming required
- Experience with Sisense BI Analytics preferred
- Experience in retail/consumer packaged goods (CPG)/ fast moving consumer goods / Beverage background (FMCG) preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize.
- Understanding and knowledge of Trax products, solutions and systems preferred.
· BSc Computer Science/Information Systems/Industrial Engineering or equivalent.