Trax is the leading provider of computer vision solutions and analytics for retail. We offer in-store execution, market-measurement and data-science solutions to Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) brands and retailers through our proprietary, cutting-edge computer vision platform, which analyzes visual data obtained in store to deliver real-time, granular shelf and store-level insights. Our platform provides our customers with a suite of in-store execution tools and market measurement and analytics services, allowing them to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Our customers include many of the world’s top brands and retailers, such AB InBev, Coca-Cola, Heineken, Henkel, Nestle and PepsiCo. We are a fast-moving, nimble company with employees around the world and a market presence in more than 50 countries.
To date, we have raised more than $350 million from leading investors, including Warburg Pincus, Boyu Capital and Hopu Investments. We were recently selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
We recently completed a number of acquisitions to further expand our global footprint, including the acquisition of Shopkick, a U.S. company based in the Silicon Valley offering a free shopping app for smartphones and tablets that provides users with rewards for their shopping activities both online and in-stores. In light of our rapid growth in the United States, we are looking for a seasoned in-house legal counsel to provide enhanced regional support to our business.
Regional Legal Counsel – Americas
- - We are seeking a highly qualified U.S. Regional Legal Counsel to oversee and administer all legal aspects of our business in Americas, reporting to Trax’s Group General Counsel based in Singapore.
- - The U.S. Regional Legal Counsel will be an integral part of the global legal team.
- - Trax will offer a competitive U.S. salary, equity incentives and benefits.
- Location - USA: Denver, Colorado
- Apply independent judgment and discretion in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and implementing a variety of contracts and other legal documents, including SaaS customer agreements, consulting and confidentiality agreements, maintenance and support agreements, vendor agreements and various partner agreements.
- Interpret contractual provisions to analyze possible legal and business exposure and to ensure that the company's contract terms are being followed.
- Serve as a central point of contact for US based activities, to facilitate contractual activities from inception to completion.
- Advise business contacts on compliance with company legal policies and procedures.
- Provide analysis and counsel on a broad range of legal issues.
- Motivate and communicate effectively with individuals both inside and outside of the Trax
- organization, in particular our external customers.
- Maintain an awareness of regulatory changes and their impact on Trax and ensure that Trax observes applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist with Mergers & Acquisitions; experience with U.S. capital markets and U.S. public company legal and regulatory issues a plus.
- Provide back up to General Counsel where required.
- A qualified lawyer with 4 - 7 years of professional experience gained in the technology industry at a leading global technology company and/or law firm, and progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Fluency in English and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in team situations.
- Self-motivated and takes pride in high-quality work and legal advice.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with a large number of diverse internal groups, including all levels of employees, in-house legal counsel, external legal counsel, customers, consultants and vendors across multiple jurisdictions and time zones.
- Strong organizational, analytical and drafting skills, including attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset.
- Technical understanding of legal formalities, terms and principles.
- Ability to perform legal and/or factual research in a timely manner and organize findings
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive in handling urgent matters.
- Strong working knowledge of internet research tools and other computer skills, including
- proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eager to learn, curious, motivated and enthusiastic about image recognition and machine
- Deep understanding of contract, marketing, IP and other internet-related areas of law.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to personal and professional integrity.
- A confident, professional manner that comes across effectively with the company's
- employees, lawyers and staff.