Trax is looking for an Operations Service Manager to join our Global Support and Customer Care organization. This person will manage and review all customer operational and technical services and will communicate with all relevant counter-parties and partners at the customer end.
The ideal candidate is skilled in both customer service and operations and has a unique ability to navigate a matrixed, global organization with global clients. This person is a Trax expert behind the scenes and can work with internal teams to achieve results for the customer.
- Proactively lead activities to ensure Trax customers receive the highest level of committed service levels.
- Maintain the relationship with customer and ensure ongoing satisfaction from Trax services.
- Serve as the ongoing operational focal point to the Client for a deployed project.
- Be the internal customer advocate and represent Trax to the customer.
- Proactively manage ongoing communication with the client stakeholders.
- Manage customer escalation issues and lead to quick resolution.
- Effectively identify and Communicate customer needs to the support team.
- Proven customer experience managing and delivering complex technical solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking and organization ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel on-site with Client(s).
- Willingness to work in non-working hours / days, when the situation calls for it.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Live in close proximity to NYC - willing and able to commute in to be with large Global customer in NYC office.
All backgrounds will be considered for this role. What matters most is the ability to manage a complex technical solution in a fluent, cohesive manner and provide an exemplary customer experience in doing so.