Reporting to the Project Director, LATAM, the Project Manager will lead the successful setup of Trax solutions aligning to our client’s requirements, initiating reporting parameters, and working with Implementation / Professional Services teams to deliver the contract commitments to client satisfaction. This position will be based in Mexico City.
- Responsible to lead the successful delivery of Trax solutions to achieve customer acceptance and satisfaction.
- Understand and manage project scope as agreed with the client and ensure that it is fully executed by both Trax and client.
- Create and maintain required project artifacts including project schedule, training materials, project requirements documents and presentations for various discussions.
- Drive project problems to closure
- Proactively manage ongoing project plan, risks, & communication plan, client stakeholders, and internal resources
- Manage project resource allocation to ensure project timelines are on track
- Ensure effective communication between project teams (including internal and external stakeholders)
- Act as primary Trax interface for client project team
- Liaise with the Sales organization during the Sales-to-Operations transition and lead the Operations-to-Customer Success & Client Support transition.
- Obtain input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the client organization
- Manage Change Request Process for changes to project scope
- Demonstrate solid understanding of Trax solutions and tools
- Gather and analyze information needed to improve satisfaction levels of clients
- Effectively identify and communicate project risks to stakeholders
- Proactively develop solutions to project challenge.
- Minimum 4 year’s experience of client facing project management
- Experience leading technology implementations
- Ability to analyze, plan, control, and deliver concurrent solutions to schedule
- Demonstrated ability to implement appropriate and consistent project control and reporting processes, provide effective stakeholder management, and mentor / coach project delivery teams
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to motivate people to deliver against project goals
- Customer-oriented with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Highly organized and efficient
- Handless stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Solid verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills in English & Spanish – Portuguese – an advantage
- Ability to present a professional image and to act in the best interest of Trax and our Clients
- Knowledge of the software deployment lifecycle using structured approaches such as Waterfall, Agile, etc. – preferred
- Knowledge of the Consumer-Packaged Goods Industry – an advantage
- Either strong in business domain (BA skills) or strong technical background (technical architect or technical lead) is strongly preferred
- Required languages: English – fluent, Spanish - Native
- SAAS based experience & Cloud based experience