Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions and analytics for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, shelf monitoring solution, market measurement and analytics services to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale.
Working with the world’s largest FMCG brands and grocery retailers in over 80 countries, Trax helps clients manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. The company is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
The Data Specialist will lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the contract commitments to client satisfaction. This position will be based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Design solution setup and configuration
- Responsible for leading the successful system setup and configuration within SOW agreed milestones
- Work closely with client stakeholders to analyze the business requirements and translate those into solution requirements
- Responsible for leading communication with Backoffice to ensure timely and accurate recognition setup
- Translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers and oversee the timely development process
- Responsible for testing and validating customer reporting according to requirements.
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Trax products and solutions
- Responsible for reviewing Accuracy and taking necessary actions with BO team to ensure positive accuracy trends during “hyper care”
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Collaborate with developers, QA specialists and subject matter experts to implement the desired solution and act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Setup, configure and maintain project database and analyze data items
- Support pre-sales activitie
- Strong analytical skills to interpret customer business needs and translate them into solution requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Product oriented and able to come-up with simplified solutions and alternatives based on product features to minimize the customization
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Strong sense of accountability over required deliveries
- Ability to manage own and other stakeholders tasks efficiently
- 1-3 years of experience in customer facing role as business analyst, system analyst, technical project manager in software delivery projects; SaaS is an advantage
- Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market - advantage
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Good documentation, technical writing skills
- Required languages: Possess proficient verbal and written and presentation skills for English and Portuguese.
BSc Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent