Would you like an exciting and responsible role where you can support the implementation of image recognition technology for world-known clients by owning the product? Do you enjoy working with large databases or extracting reports? Do you want to learn more about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? We are looking for a
to join our young and enthusiastic team located in the city centre of Budapest.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphone apps, fixed cameras and crowd sourcing to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Diageo, Mars PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices worldwide supporting regional markets. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
- Setup the recognition platform to support the business and the technical needs of the project.
- Create and manage the SKUs database to ensure correct data is recognized and reported
- Work with the off-shore teams on the training materials so recognition performance will be as expected.
- Act as the point of contact in front of Trax back office services providers for any recognition related issue.
- Manage the systems to make sure the right configurations and details are implemented.
- Support client’s requests and inquiries regarding the project recognition scope.
- Ensure the delivery of Trax image recognition accuracy and data quality by using quality reports and manual checks.
- Implement and support deployment of Trax technical products, features and algorithms
- University degree preferred, fresh graduates are welcome
- Good level of English (at least intermediate level, with casual conversational skills)
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office software (specially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Problem-solving attitude
- Attention to details
- Good tolerance for monotonous tasks
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously