Would you like an exciting and responsible role where you can support the implementation of image recognition technology for world-known clients by owning the product? Do you enjoy working with large databases or extracting reports? Do you want to learn more about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? We are looking for a
Data Specialist (Recognition Services)
to join our young and enthusiastic team located in the city centre of Budapest.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphone apps, fixed cameras and crowd sourcing to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Diageo, Mars PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices worldwide supporting regional markets. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Support the delivery of projects by setting up the recognition platform
· Manage product information & image database
· Check quality & monitor continuously the image recognition system
· Coordinate with international QA teams
· Create client and internal reports
· Support global processes and initiate to improve teams’ performance
· Manage the systems to make sure the right configurations and details are implemented
· Support client’s requests and inquiries regarding the project recognition scope
· Act as the point of contact in front of Trax back office services providers for any recognition related issue.
· University degree preferred, applicants with 1-2 year’s work experience are welcome
· Good level of English (both verbally & in writing)
· Confident user of Microsoft Office software (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
· Problem-solving attitude
· Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
· Attention to details
· Good time-management & organizational skills
· Ability to work autonomously
What we can offer:
· Work with state-of-the art Image Recognition solutions and be part of a dynamic, multinational company
· Support renown brands such as Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Unilever, Procter&Gamble, L’Oreal and Danone
· Continuous training opportunities and a fast career path
· Welcoming atmosphere, several company events and team-building activities
· Company benefits: cash cafeteria, health insurance package, free access to a premium gym
· Central location: Budapest district VII.