Trax is looking for an Operation Service Manager join our Global Support and customer care organization. This person will manage and review all customer operational and technical services and will communicate with all relevant counterparties and partners at the customer end.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and with tight SLAs to provide excellent service.
He or she is expected to be an autodidact who can push himself or herself to become a key player in the Trax organization.
· The OSM will proactively lead activities to ensure Trax LIVE customers receive the committed service level.
· The OSM will hold a dual role: to be the customer internal advocate within Trax, and represent Trax in front of the customer
· Proactively Manage ongoing communication with the client stakeholders.
· Drive customer escalation issues and manage the escalation to resolution.
· Effectively identify and Communicate customer needs to the support team.
· OSM will develop and maintain the relationship with customer operational teams and ensure customer satisfaction from Trax services.
· Ability to work full time
· Proven customer experience with technical orientation.
· Strong computer user skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions. Good stress management skills required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work both in a team environment and individually
· Willing to travel when required
· Willing to work in non-working hours / days
· Languages - English, Spanish – Mandatory.