Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions and analytics for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, shelf monitoring solution, market measurement and analytics services to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sales.
This position ensures the quality and integrity of all KPI results, execution and intelligence data produced for distribution. Quality Assurance Analyst monitors processes and procedures in KPI product development and design under the guidance of the manager.
- To perform tests on specific customer developments, using DB queries and internal review tools
- KPI calculations
- Web based report
- BI report
- Work closely with the project team to understand the specific business need and define the test plan
- Work closely with development team (remote team) to point out bugs
- Be the quality stamp before delivery shared with customer
- Manage bug cycle (JIRA)
- Maintain close-loop discrepancy reporting system
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in QA is a must
- Must be Experienced with SQL DB queries
- Must be Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Experienced with BI reports tests preferred
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Team player, with proven ability of working in a dynamic environment
- Analytic approach and thinking outside of the box
Work is performed in a climate-controlled office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.