Trax is looking for an IoT integrator to join our growing team
- You will plan, install, monitor, and operate the Trax IoT systems.
- You will resolve technical and network problems with LAN and WAN endpoints, such as servers, routers, robots, IoT sensors, etc.
- You will manage and support technical service providers abroad.
- You will design processes, create documentation, and train technical service providers.
- You will collaborate with internal teams to optimize the product, such as the R&D, Product, and Data teams.
- You will conduct tests and experiments for current and future devices.
- You will manage inventory and purchasing of technical equipment.
- You will travel abroad- 10% of the time.
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Linux (preferably Ubuntu).
- You have experience with supporting and troubleshooting networks.
- You are hands-on work and enjoy solving problems.
- You can display a great level of creativity while carrying out a daily work routine.
- You have a basic understanding of IoT and photography concepts.
- You have excellent communication skills, in both written and oral/verbal.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.