Trax is looking for a Data Specialist to join its team.
Your role will be combined of analyzing data and reports, leading and managing various of processes within the company, communicating with internal and external stakeholders and be able to see the big picture and prioritize between multiple tasks.
If you feel like you can take a challenge, learn its complexity and succeed in delivering the best results, you’ll fit right in!
- Responsible and accountable for setup, configuration and maintenance of the project system including the analysis of related data items
- Ensure project environment is ready on time including database set up and customer requirements
- Manage and guide implementation resources including the prioritization of tasks, processes, tools and best practices
- Collaborate with project stakeholders internal/external, partners, R&D teams, support, QA and subject matter experts to implement the desired solution
- Demonstrate solid understanding of Trax solutions and tools
- Collect customer requirements for Trax solutions and its implementation
- Create and maintain required project artefacts training materials, project requirements documents and presentations for various discussions
- Execute and control implementation project plans
- Ensure delivery of high quality standard data
- Manage change requests, open issues
- BA in Economics/ Business Management/ Information systems/ B.Sc in Industrial engineering or equivalent OR 2-4 years’ experience in a technical position/ Account management/ PMO exc…
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Strong Excel proficiency.
- Knowledge in relational DB and SQL – advantage.
- Russian Speaker- Advantage.
- Strong analytical and product management skills,technologically Oriented.
- Team player, professional and positive approach, a CAN-DO attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required