Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 fastest growing companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. The Trax platform enables tight execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices throughout APAC, Europe, Middle East, North America, and South America. The company is proud to serve global brands like Coca-Cola, ABInBev, Heineken, Nestle, and Henkel.
Please visit www.traxretail.com for more information.
The principal responsibilities of the KPI Python Developer are to manage the interchange of data between the server and the user. You will be responsible for ensuring high performance requests from the front-end, as well as integrating front-end elements built by team into the application. KPI development is a key component of the Trax Platform for leveraging image recognition, machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide tremendous value and insights for its CPG and Retail clients.
- Develop customer-specific KPIs based on the customer's business needs
- Design KPI algorithms around industry standards while implementing efficient and concise logic
- Deliver clean, commented code on time.
- Work closely with project managers, the operations team, and the R&D team to solve issues
- Update existing KPIs with performance improvements or modified logic
- Monitor KPI performance and identify potential issues within the Americas region
- Other ad-hoc assignment(s)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, related disciplines, or other STEM fields
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a development role (extensive personal or academic projects may be displayed in lieu of professional experience)
- Proficient in Python
- Strong, practical understanding of SQL
- Familiar with Pandas and/or NumPy (strongly prefered, but not required)
- Familiar with source control management tools (Git, Bitbucket, etc)
- Self-driven work ethic
- Willing to travel (10-20%)
- Customer Service
- Extensive Technical Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed in a climate-controlled office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.