Role: Solutions Engineer
Reporting into the Technical Product Manager, the Solutions Engineer supports SoW (Statement of Work)/Change Request process, which includes analyzing customer requirements, offering feasible Trax solutions, defining functional specifications, building relationships with Trax customers, effectively maintaining a working knowledge of Trax solutions. Throughout this process they will work closely with our Sales & Operations team and must maintain a positive, productive working relationship across functions. This position will be based in Singapore.
Area of responsibilities:
- Once a deal is properly qualified by Sales, engage potential customer and drive a solution discovery process.
- Validate customer’s needs and Identify areas where Trax solutions align to meet them.
- Identifies technical requirements for solution.
- Partner with Sales and Delivery to see through SOW/Change Request creation.
- Partner with Development team to specify use cases, define technical approach and write detailed specifications.
- Adequate experience in a technical role such as development and operations, Python or similar scripting language.
- Preferred experience in designing, presenting and demonstrating technology projects to customers
- Strong understating and knowledge in databases and data-formats (e.g. SQL, JSON, XML)
- Strong communication skills and excellent English
- Retail/CPG industry experience is a distinct advantage
- Degree in a technology field or equivalent industry experience