Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
Space Planning Data Specialist
Reporting to the Space Planning Team Leader, the Space Planning Data Specialist will be responsible for ensuring high-quality delivery of space planning products, lead the successful setup of Trax solutions and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Serve as primary point of contact for any non-commercial relations and general escalation management
· Provide value-added recommendations to customers on industry trends and best practices
· Provide appropriate training on space planning software
· Resolve customer support issues
· Responsible for proactive technical guidance for all customers
· Own inbound customer calls / case handling
· Drive all service management activities (incidents, change requests, enhancement requests, root cause analysis, customizations, etc...)
· Provide updates and status to TL and PO on risky customer issues
· Collaborate & coordinate effectively with team leader, product owner and sales to drive adoption and satisfaction
Skills and Requirements:
· French speaker
· Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to review a problem analytically
· English proficiency for great communication with the team and client
· Knowledge on Excel formulas is a strong advantage
What we can offer:
· Work with state-of-the art Image Recognition solutions and be part of a dynamic, multinational company
· Support renown brands such as Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Unilever, Procter&Gamble, L’Oreal and Danone
· Continuous training opportunities and a fast career path
· Company benefits: performance bonus, health insurance package, free access to a premium gym
· Central location: Budapest district VII.