Manager, Corporate Communications
Trax is a world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphones and tablets to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 90 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
Role: Manager, Corporate Communications reporting to Director, Global Corporate Communications
The Manager, Corporate Communications works closely with all functions across the company to build and advance Trax’s brand and reputation by leading the strategy and execution of internal and external-facing corporate communications. He/She is responsible for conveying our company’s messages to external audiences, and also partnering with our business leaders as an employee communications manager in the creation and delivery of all company- and group-level communication, internally and externally, across a broad range of business units. He/She must be an exceptional communicator (written and oral) with strong business acumen, ability to influence, demonstrated agency management and leadership capabilities and executive presence. This person will report to the Director, Global Corporate Communications and be based in our Paris, France office.
· Support in-region external communications strategy that is aligned with the company’s mission, vision and goals.
· Develop and maintain key relationships with media, analysts and influencers covering Trax, our industry and technology space.
· Run the EMEA Press Office and manage our communications agencies – proactively pitch stories that showcase Trax’s value proposition and handle inbound media and analyst interest.
· Drive external communications programs to support our business and corporate objectives.
· Develop and maintain regional press material and press and investor relations tool kits.
· Prepare communications materials and media outreach plans.
· Support global corporate communications by cultivating in region a greater understanding of the company and business units’ objectives.
· Develop and drive regional employee engagement programs to create a deeper understanding of shared goals and to foster a shared sense of identity.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Business, Political Science or related field.
· Strong communicator with minimum 3-5 years’ experience, specifically with managing media relations programs for large, matrixed multinational companies.
· Strategic thinker who can make connections across the business and apply them to communications initiatives; anticipates issues and proactively works to resolve them.
· Excellent follow-through, attention to detail and high sense of urgency.
· Results oriented; takes pride in delivering high-quality work and effectively conveys its value.
· Experience leading and managing a communications agency.
· Experience in measurement tools used to assess the impact of communications programs.
· Strong business acumen preferably related to technology in retail and CPG industry.
It is an exciting time to be a part of the Trax team and we are looking for someone with the energy and drive to join us!