Job Description: Director of Marketing EMEA (Based in Paris)
Are you interested in joining a diverse, successful international tech unicorn?
Be part of an enthusiastic team and grow together with us as
Director of Marketing EMEA
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphone apps, fixed cameras and crowd sourcing to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Diageo, Mars PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices worldwide supporting regional markets. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
As Director of Marketing EMEA, you will be responsible for crafting EMEA growth marketing strategy, building and implementing programs designed to increase lead and pipeline generation, accelerate pipeline progression, and position Trax in EMEA as the thought leader and leading provider of computer vision solutions in retail.
The role is based in Paris.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop robust strategy to support the ambitious revenue and sales target of EMEA region
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation programs aligned with business goals. Think inbound, outbound, partner, and referral marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer's journey.
- Orchestrate the production and publication of creative and highly informative content. Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Develop Trax brand awareness in EMEA through press and media relations
- Deliver localization needs for regional marketing materials.
- Implement rebranding strategy following the acquisition of Paris-based startup, Planorama
- Manage a team of two Demand Generation Managers
The profile what we are looking for
- Fluent English and French (verbal and written)
- Education in business, 8+ years of experience
- Experience in leadership and management
- Experience in B2B marketing in a tech company
- Proficiency in inbound marketing software (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo)
- Proficiency in CRM applications (Salesforce is a plus)
- Project management experience
- Experience in writing blog posts in English
- Experience in organizing events
- Understanding of the retail/FMCG environment (strong plus)
- Drive: goal-oriented and perseverant
- Curiosity: self-learner and open minded, constantly self-improving
- Flexibility: agile thinking and execution, adaptability in the face of evolving business needs
- Caring: empathetic, good listener and attentive to others' needs and emotions
- Conviction: able to stand up for their belief’s and opinions
- Impeccable communication skills & excellent
- Great writing and research skills
- Creative thinker
- Attention to detail
- Growth hacker spirit
- Competitive package in line with your experience and qualifications
- Fast-paced, competitive tech environment
- Meaningful responsibilities with possibilities for significant impact
- Working on state-of-the art Image Recognition solutions which solve real customer problems
- Being part of global leading B2B tech unicorn
- Young and dynamic team
- An international environment