The Manager of Partner Marketing, Global will be responsible for developing, managing and communicating Trax’s partner marketing strategy with global partners and alliances. She/He will be working directly with our Global VP of Strategic Alliances and with Trax partners themselves to develop joint marketing plans and sales enablement materials based on market needs. Trax is only beginning to establish our global partner ecosystem, thus providing the unique opportunity for the right candidate to help build best in class partner marketing practices at Trax.
For this particular role, we are looking for candidates with partner marketing experience, preferably related to technology in Retail or CPG industry.
She/he must be an exceptional communicator (written and oral) with strong business acumen, ability to influence, demonstrated agency management, leadership capabilities and executive presence.
· Partner Positioning & Sales Enablement: develop joint value propositions and global sales enablement materials
· Co-marketing: Develop and execute joint marketing plans with partners in collaboration with the Strategic Alliance team
· Content Marketing: develop content for partner marketing opportunities including webinars, blog posts, talks, keynotes, social media and PR.
· Partner Relations: develop strong business relationships with key marketing leaders within partner teams
· Partner Events & Communications: in collaboration with Trax corporate marketing team to develop partner newsletters and social media campaigns to promote our partnerships and support partner events (online & offline).
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, MBA is an advantage