As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting Marketing communications, sales enablement and integrated marketing programs in China. This includes driving inbound marketing (i.e. EDM, website and social media), sales enablement support (collaterals, datasheets, case studies) and events/exhibition opportunities, to help our audiences discover and learn about Trax’s products and services to build brand awareness and generate qualified leads.
· Execute the marketing strategy and activation calendar
· Support content marketing in writing and delivery with different content format (white paper, blog, infographic) for social media
· Ability to write and craft narratives that engages and excites our clients, support to communicate with clients
· Execute the leads generation and nurturing programs, support to manage marketing qualified leads in marketing automation tools
· Support integrated marketing programs (online to offline)
· Maintain website updating, launch new features/pages, support SEO/SEM activities
· Deliver events and exhibition (Trax owned and Industry Events) with innovative ideas
· Deliver marketing materials, this will require translation of materials in English and Chinese
· University degree in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
· 2-3 years professional marketing experience
· Fluent in Chinese and English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Fast learning to use Marketing operation and automation systems, ie, WordPress, EDM platform, Hubspot, etc.
· Self-starter with a keen interest in technology driven solutions
· Preferred: Knowledge of CPG industry, both manufacturer and professional service